Friday, January 20, 2012

A Little Bit of Randomness


In addition to all the other things I like and try to do, I also enjoy photography (i.e taking random photos and messing with them in Photoshop or Lightroom). Unfortunately for the longest time the only cameras I've had have been the ones on my Ipod Touch and my Iphone. Though these are decent cameras and can take some nice pictures it's just not the same as having an actually camera that has the potential to take some amazing photos. So i was visiting my parents this last weekend and asked my mom (justshortofcrazy.com),  who is a professional photographer, if I could borrow one of her spare cameras for a while. And just so you all know what the pictures I take are coming from the camera i'm using is a Canon EOS 30D. So now that I finally had a real camera to use I decided to go for a walk around Depot Town to try and get some cool photos. As it turns out there's not a whole lot of photo opportunities in the town itself so my walk was rather unsuccessful, but I did get a photo of, what i thought was, some interesting graffiti. I should point out that this is not what the graffiti actually looked like. After taking the picture I decided to play with it in Lightroom a little bit and really liked how it turned so I thought i would share it with all of you.

May the force be with you.
Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment